Slider

HELLO AGAIN

August Favourites!

Sunday 31 August 2014


I survived my second month of posting every single day, I picked up some new beauty products I never knew I needed and I said goodbye to some products which just weren't working for me. The following products found a new little place in my heart during August and I want to let you in on these little secrets!

Here are the products I tried, tested and fell in love with in August...

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, Chantilly, pale Skin, Swatch, Review, Favourite, Best

The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly is possibly the best concealer i've tried in a very long time. It passed the pale test with flying colours, doesn't cake and looks beautifully natural on. My new HG concealer!

Bourjois Cream blush, Summer glow, bourjois, coral, orange, blusher, cream blush, cream to powder

The Bourjois Cream Blush in Healthy glow is a coral blush that applies like a cream and sets like a powder. It gives a beautiful accent colour on pale skin and when I'm creating a simple make up look, this is always my blusher of choice!

Mac Velvet teddy, kylie jenner lipstick, nude lips, mac, 90s lips

The Mac velvet Teddy Lipstick provides the ultimate 90's lip and is going to be a key trend this Autumn as the colder weather draws in. I've had so much fun experimenting with this shade and I'm looking forward to wearing it thoughout autumn with some cosy knitwear.

So that's it for this month's favourites post! Have you tried any of these products?  I'd love to hear what products you fell in love with in August and maybe I'll pick them up in September! Let me know in the comments...
Em xxx

7 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on the Nars concealer for a while and now it has the pale girl tick of approval, I'm seriously tempted! A great concise list of favourites xo

    Shannon | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the NARs concealer so badly! Posting everyday is amazing, not sure whether I could do it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I've just finished my first blog post, I'd love if you could go check it out! http://georgiatoay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of Velvet Teddy, you're really making me want it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This type of article will be able to think and analyzed to the readers thats leads them in a bright future. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great. Feel free to visit my website; 먹튀검증가이드

    ReplyDelete